Thursday, February 5, 2009

Open Letter To California State Legislature

I encourage everyone to contact their representative to express your own opinion, whatever those may be. Find out who your representative is here: http://www.legislature.ca.gov/port-zipsearch.html

The following is copy of an open letter that I sent to my representatives.

Dear State Representative:

I am writing to express my deep disappointment that the State Legislature has not yet come to an agreement on the State budget.

I do understand that the State budget is a large and complex issue that should not be taken lightly. I feel that I have been abandoned by the California State Government. The State Legislature should be required to be locked in session until the State budget has been resolved.

I am watching intently and waiting for a resolution. My expectation is that the entire Legislature, yourself included, will take the necessary steps and come to an agreement on the State budget and not play the blame game. Instead, you will work with your colleges to come to a decision and a State budget resolution that moves the State and the lives of the 33.8 million Californians forward.

Unless decisive and final action is taken soon, I will have to conclude that the you and the other members of the California Legislature do not have the ability to govern the Great State of California efficiently and effectively and are not worthy of re-election.

I hope and pray that you and other members of the California State Legislature will be able to prove to me that this is still the Golden State and not just a painted brick of lead.




Search the Inland Empire are MLS no registration required!

What is your home is worth? No registration required.

No comments:

Post a Comment